pre-medication without side effects
A long-term anxiolytic effect, a naturally relaxed and less stressed patient in the operating theatre, which promotes accelerated recovery after surgery
a relaxed, calm, immobile patient
Anxiolytic solution and anaesthetic supplement; reduces pain, sedatives and their side effects
reduction in pain and accelerated recovery
A long-term analgesic effect, a reduction in dosage of opioids consumed and accelerated recovery
HypnoVR is suitable for use before, during and after a surgical procedure
When improving the quality of care to promote outpatient surgery and acceleratd recovery, a reduction in dosages of analgesics and anxiolytics is recommended.
Medical hypnosis by virtual reality thus becomes an easy-to-use, non-medicated alternative, which is within easy reach of the greatest number.
Many hospitals and clinics already use
HypnoVR in surgery
Hypno thérapie virtuelle dans le service de réanimation et surveillance continue pédiatrique
The patient is isolated from the operating theatre, the surgical instruments, the medical staff performing the procedure and the sometimes distressing noises associated with an operation. This significantly reduces his anxiety and the sensation of pain. We can therefore use fewer anxiolytics, which may have side effects involving memory loss and other not inconsiderable problems. The patient’s comfort is significantly improved, his stay in hospital shorter and he can return home with fewer analgesic or opoid treatments.Dr Jérôme Delcourt, Intensive care anaesthetist at the Groupe Courlancy Santé
The anaesthetic benefits have been clinically demonstrated
22. Gestion de l’anxiété pour la chirurgie ambulatoire de l’Hallux Valgus avec un …
20. Évaluation de l’impact de la réalité virtuelle sur le recours à la sédation …
19. Évaluation de la réalité virtuelle en cardiologie interventionnelle
18. Perioperative outcomes of immersive virtual reality as an adjunct to anaesthesia in total hip and …
13. Immersive virtual reality used as an adjunct to anaesthesia for total hip arthroplasty in a …
11. Impact of virtual reality and hypnosis on pain and anxiety when dressings are changed
8. Use of hypnosis in virtual reality in the treatment of superficial venous insufficiency
6. Use of a virtual reality (HypnoVR©) during extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for the treatment of …
5. Use of hypnosis in virtual reality in urology
4. Influence of support by virtual reality hypnosis on the anaesthetic strategy for a child undergoing …
Join the trend!
You are a surgeon?
You want to use medcial hypnosis linked to virtual reality in surgery in order to accelerate patient recovery and promote the practice of outpatient surgery?
Don’t hesitate to contact us to receive our offers or our clinical studies, to find out about our practical examples, to book a demonstraion in your workplace or if you have any other questions.