We develop digital therapies
to liberate the capacity of the brain
in order to relieve feelings of pain, stress and anxiety
To achieve this, we use the mechanisms of medical hypnosis, the cognitive sciences and the neurosciences.
Our clinically proven solution is successful thanks to virtual reality helmet technology,
which combines all these benefits in one autonomous, easily accessible tool.
HypnoVR responds to the needs of 3 therapeutic fields: pain, stress and well-being.
Discover the benefits of HypnoVR:
Immersion in a relaxing universe of sound and vision
In our virtual universes, insulated from external stimuli, everything is done to reach a maximum level of relaxation. The experience involves an immersive visual universe, music in line with the principles of music therapy and therapeutic mechanisms, which subtly alternate phases of:
An easy-to-use medical device
which adapts to the working habits of medical staff
HypnoVR has been designed to fit into the daily routine of medical staff. It takes less than a minute to set up a session at a highly personalised level:
15 hypnotic scripts
Duration can be personnalised
Remote control of sessions
9 visual universes
6 musical compositions
10 languages with male and female voices
Tablet enabled caregiver to patient communication
Our solution, a class 1 medical device, has been specifically designed for the health industry and is used by more than 300 health institutes. HypnoVR is ISO 13485 certified and guarantees products, which respond to the highest performance, quality and safety levels as required by the health regulatory framework.
17. Hypnosis combined with 3D immersive virtual reality technology during bronchoscopy under local anesthesia
15. Use of immersive virtual reality in nurses for anxiety management
14. Virtual reality hypnosis (HypnoVR) on cold pain perception in healthy volunteers
12. Effect of VR on acute pain and the autonomous parameters
11. Impact of virtual reality and hypnosis on pain and anxiety when dressings are changed
10. The advantages of virtual reality for stressed patients at the dentist’s surgery
8. Use of hypnosis in virtual reality in the treatment of superficial venous insufficiency
7. Therapeutic virtual reality and chronic pain
6. Use of a virtual reality (HypnoVR©) during extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for the treatment of …
5. Use of hypnosis in virtual reality in urology
4. Influence of support by virtual reality hypnosis on the anaesthetic strategy for a child undergoing …
3. Influence of support by virtual reality hypnosis on post-operative pain and consumption of opioids in …
2. Use of hypnosis in virtual reality during ovocyte puncture
You would like to know more or benefit from a demonstration?
HypnoVR supports your improvement of the course of treatment for your patients as you introduce our digital therapy.Contact us